Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions

Swing chair Jhoola with Cushions

Regular price
Rs.11,799.00
Sale price
Rs.11,799.00
Regular price
Rs.14,000.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Height: 6 ftWidth: 2.5-3 ftIron Stand, plastic swingCan bear weight upto 100 kgs *With Cushions

We manufacture Swing chair jhoola and you can contact us on WhatsApp if you want us to manufacture custom designs for you.

These Swing chairs are completely packed and then shipped to our customers. 

We manufacture custom designs of Swing chairs. It takes 2 days to manufacture and 2 to 5 additional days in delivery. These swing chairs are made on order and to make sure hassle-free delivery, our customer has to pay 10% in advance and the rest of the 90% at the time of delivery. Our representative will make a call after placing an order and once we receive 10% of the total cart amount, your order will be shipped.